Health and Safety Advisor - Up to £34,000
I am currently looking for a Health and Safety Advisor to join one of the largest Social Housing organisations. The successful candidate will work be based from a local office or the head office in London with the flexibility for home working. The organisation are committed to Health and Safety to help them provide a market leading service and you will work alongside the Director or Compliance.
This is a fantastic opportunity to work within a quality focused organisation with a varied portfolio across the UK. As the successful Health and Safety Advisor you will be responsible for liaising with operational managers and supporting them with any issues that arise within the portfolio helping to drive Health and Safety standards.
The Successful Candidate will Possess:
- A NEBOSH General Certificate
- Experience managing safety within a housing or property portfolio
- Experience of advising across a range of property related risks
In Return the successful Health and Safety Advisor will be responsible for:
- Advising on Health and Safety issues for internal stakeholders
- Developing relationships with Operational Managers and Property Managers
- Managing their own work load and diary
- Ensuring implementation of policies and procedures within the organisation
In return the successful Health and Safety Advisor will receive a generous salary of £34,000 plus package, This includes generous annual leave, impressive pension scheme and a range of wellbeing and childcare benefits.
This is an urgent requirement and we have immediate interview availability. To ensure you don’t miss out on this excellent opportunity, please reply to us today on 01252 759 162 or email R.firstname.lastname@example.org to express your interest.