Are you a dedicated Health and Safety Advisor looking for your next permanent Health and Safety position within the corporate services industry?
Principal People are the leading HSEQ recruitment specialists, established over 30 years ago.
With a committed team of specialist Consultants, we currently have a number of exciting opportunities available for Health and Safety Advisors with working experience within the corporate sectors.
In order to be considered for the upcoming permanent opportunities we have available; the successful candidate will have experience of working solely as a Health and Safety Specialist.
Corporate Services include:
- Facilities Management
- Property Management
- Banking / Finance / Accounting
Typical duties of a Health and Safety Advisor include:
- Carrying out risk assessments, reviews, inspections and audits
- Improving safety management throughout the organisation
- Developing and delivering Health and Safety training
- Having an operational input in to the delivery of HSE across the organisations different business types
In order to be considered, the successful candidate will possess:
- NEBOSH General Certificate
- Experience working within a corporate organisation
- IOSH Membership (desirable but not essential)
Please note that this advert is not related to one particular live permanent vacancy, however is a call for expressions of interest related to a range of upcoming opportunities.
We offer a referral fee of £250 should you recommend a Health and Safety professional we have not engaged with in the last 6 months, who we go on to place. Should you know of an excellent individual within your network; please do let us know.
Please note that we are only able to assist candidates holding the NEBOSH General Certificate as a minimum, in addition to possessing working experience within Health and Safety. Due to the high volume of applications we receive, we regret that we are unable to contact unsuccessful applications.