Health and Safety Advisor - Hatfield - Up to £35,000 + Package
Principal People have been exclusively engaged by a consultancy specialising in the leisure sector who are seeking a personable, approachable and solutions focused individual for their Health and Safety Advisor.
This is a fantastic opportunity for someone who is newly qualified in a level 6 Health and Safety qualification or for someone experienced within Health and Safety that is looking for a better work / life balance.
This position offers an excellent opportunity for an accomplished Health and Safety Advisor to work in a excellent team with a diverse range of client types.
What makes this a great opportunity?
- You will be working with a range of well-known organisations on a day to day basis
- The company are looking to work with extremely diverse clients and there are many exciting things in the pipeline
- This will be a great opportunity for you to play a significant role in a medium sized organization who will truly value the contribution that you make to the business
- This company and job role offers a fantastic home / work life balance with the flexible working that it offers
As the Health and Safety Advisor your responsibilities will include:
- Conducting general Health and Safety checks throughout the business
- Writing and assisting clients with writing their Safety Management Systems
- Giving Health and Safety advice to the business as well as advisors working worldwide
- Working to foreign laws and the best practice
- Being an advisor to the business helping with all Health and safety matters
The ideal Health and Safety Advisor will:
- Hold their NEBOSH Diploma or equivalent, but this is not essential as long as the individual can exemplify significant technical / working knowledge of Health and Safety management systems
- Most importantly be a positive, solutions-focused and personable individual
In return, the successful Health and Safety Manager will be offered a starting salary of up to £35,000, 25 days leave + bank holiday, and a pension scheme of 1% match.
This is an urgent requirement and we have interview availability over the next 14 days. To ensure you don’t miss out on this excellent opportunity, please reply to us today on 01252 759 162 or email firstname.lastname@example.org to express your interest.