Health and Safety Advisor – Food Manufacturing – 6-month FTC - £30k to £35k (pro rata) – Manchester - ASAP
Are you a dedicated Health and Safety Advisor looking for your next contract?
I am currently seeking a Health and Safety Advisor to join a rapidly expanding business based in Manchester.
Reporting directly to the Health and Safety Manager, the successful Health and Safety Advisor will play a key part in establishing health and safety procedures and practices on a single site basis.
Initially offered as a 6-month contract, there is opportunity for the successful candidate to continue on an extended basis, with the potential of a permanent role available thereafter.
The successful individual will benefit from a salary of £30 to £35k (pro rata) depending on qualifications and skills.
As the Health and Safety Advisor you will be responsible for:
- Conducting risk assessments and audits
- Carrying out tool box talks
- Reviewing policies and procedures
- Driving the health and safety culture forward
The successful Health and Safety Advisor will:
- Hold the NEBOSH General Certificate or equivalent
- Possess experience working within a food manufacturing, manufacturing or FMCG environment
If you are interested in this outstanding opportunity, please send me your CV to email@example.com