Health and Safety Advisor
Health and Safety Advisor required to join a leading Maintenance Engineering company based in Twickenham with further London travel, covering 10 sites over south west and north west London.
This is a fantastic opportunity for a Health and Safety Advisor to join a market leading organisation who have an excellent reputation within their field. You will be responsible for operational Health and Safety duties with a strong focus on coaching Operation Managers on safety policies and procedures whilst working with the Health and Safety manager to promote a positive culture across the sites.
This role will offer the successful candidate the chance to work in a hands on capability, making the role their own. There is also the genuine opportunity to progress with this forward thinking business.
Why work for this company?
- Close support and mentoring from the Senior Health and Safety Manager.
- Multinational, market leading organisation with a fantastic buy-in for health and safety.
- Genuine progression paths within the company.
- Fully funding NEBOSH Diploma with company guidance.
The appointed Health and Safety Advisor will be responsible for:
- Coaching and supporting personnel at all levels to improve the HS culture on the site.
- Working closely with the Health and Safety Manager covering operational tasks
- Making recommendations to improve Health and Safety across multiple sites
- Implementing company-wide Health and Safety strategy across sites
The ideal candidate will possess:
- NEBOSH General Certificate as a minimum qualification
- Minimum of 1 years’ experience in a Health and Safety role
- Excellent communication and engagement skills at all levels within the business.
In return the position is paying up to £35K, an Oyster card (after 3 months an additional Oyster card for one person of your choosing), a fully funding NEBOSH Diploma, subsidised food and gym membership, plus pension and holiday.
Please note that due to a high volume of applications only successful candidates will be contacted for this role.