Health and Safety Advisor - up to £30k + Package + CPD support
Principal People have been exclusively engaged by a company partner of choice, a business that we have worked with numerous times to seek a Health and Safety Advisor to be home-based and travelling between client sides in the North West.
The company are an expanding multidisciplinary consultancy and are offering the successful candidate an opportunity to play a significant role in the company’s role and development over the next few years and want that person to grow with them.
Reporting into the Operations Director, you will be responsible for visiting multiple sites within 60 miles of Manchester, advising and liaising with clients to drive the health and safety culture forward. With clear opportunities to progress and develop, this opportunity is not one to be missed!
The successful Health and Safety Advisor will:
- Hold the NEBOSH General Certificate or equivalent (essential)
- Hold a full UK driving license (essential)
- Be happy to travel on a multiple site basis (essential)
- Most importantly, possess a positive and can-do attitude
In return the successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Initially shadowing Directors and learning the company’s process’s
- Communicating with clients
- Managing your own diary
- Managing a client portfolio eventually
- Conduct audits and risk assessments
- Offering general Health and Safety advice to clients
In return the successful Health and Safety Advisor will receive a salary of up to £30,000 (depending on experience), plus a great package. This includes mileage and expenses covered, medical insurance, company bonus scheme, 20 days of annual leave (rises with service) plus 8 days bank holiday, pension and CPD allowances for further studies.
This is an urgent requirement and we have immediate interview availability over the coming week. To ensure you don’t miss out on this excellent opportunity, please reply to us today on 01252 759 162 or email firstname.lastname@example.org to express your interest.