Regional Health and Safety Officer - Social Housing - £37,000 rising to 41k plus package - Permanent
This is a fantastic opportunity to work within a quality focused organisation with a varied portfolio across the UK. As the successful Health and Safety Advisor you will be responsible for liaising with operational managers and supporting them with any issues that arise within the portfolio helping to drive Health and Safety standards.
Why this is a great opportunity:
- Working with one of the largest housing associations in the UK
- Incredible opportunity to shape the role as your own
- Autonomy to put your safety stamp on the organisation
- Working with a fun and friendly team
As the Regional Health and Safety Officer you will be responsible for:
- Carrying out DSE assessments
- Carrying out Health and Safety training to the internal team
- Reviewing fire risk assessments
- Carrying out risk assessments and method statements
- Undertaking Health and Safety inspections
The successful Regional Health and Safety Officer will:
- Hold the NEBOSH General Certificate or equivalent as a minimum
- Possess experience working within the Social Housing, Property Management, Education, Charity, Facilities Management, Local Government or any other property related industry sectors
- Good written communication skills
- Be ambitious and willing to learn
In return, the successful Regional Health and Safety Officer will be offered a starting salary of £37,000 plus expansive package including an annual leave entitlement rising to 30 days and a company car to name a few.
This is an urgent requirement and we have immediate interview availability over the next week. To ensure you don’t miss out on this excellent opportunity, please reply to us today to express your interest.