Principal Peopel are looking for a Health and Safety Advisor to join a market leading Principal Contractor based in the West London region and covering a large prestigious project around the area. This position is to pay a salary of £30-40k + Healthcare + Pension + Bonus.
This position is an excellent opportunity for a Health and Safety Professional looking to progress their career within a leading construction business. You will be responsible for driving a positive health and safety culture within a reputable organisation that pride themselves on their excellent safety culture that already exists. It is a fantastic opportunity to develop your skills, exposure and credentials within a renowned business within a variation of construction environments.
As Health and Safety Advisor your responsibilities will include:
- Site Inspections
- Health and Safety Briefings
- Acting as a positive health and safety presence on site
- Produce Reports
The ideal Health and Safety Advisor Candidate will:
- Hold NEBOSH General Certificate minimum
- Ideally be of TechIOSH membership or above (desirable)
- Construction Industry experience (Construction, Civils, Highways, Earthworks, Fit Out, Housebuild)
- Be an engaging and communicative individual with the ability to liaise at all levels
In return, the salary offered for the Health and Safety Advisor is up to £40K + package.
This is an urgent requirement and we are seeking the ideal candidate to commence as soon as possible. To ensure you do not miss out on this excellent opportunity, please follow the link to apply!