Health and Safety Advisor – Based near Southend-on-Sea – £30-£40K + Package
Health and Safety Advisor required to join a utilities organisation based near Southend-On-Sea and covering a number of sites within East Anglia and Essex.
This is a fantastic opportunity for a Health and Safety Advisor to join an organisation which feel like family run business and who have an excellent reputation within their field. You will be responsible for site safety, monitoring safety performance and maintain a strong safety culture.
The successful candidate will have the chance to within a high performing safety team reporting directly to the HSEQ Manager. The successful applicant will be predominately based on multiple sites for our client’s largest contract.
The appointed Health and Safety Advisor will be responsible for:
- Safety Audits
- Reviewing risk assessments and method statements
- Accident investigations
- Health and Safety Administration
- Supporting the clients in maintaining HSEQ standards
- Leading and managing a team of Advisors
- Delivering site based training
- Providing SHEQ Advice to operational personal
The ideal candidate will possess:
- NEBOSH General Certificate or NEBSOH Construction (Or equivalent as a minimum)
- Experience working within Construction, Civil Engineering, Utilities, Groundworks or Street Works.
- A strong level of IT literacy
- Full UK Driving Licence
In return, the position is paying between £30-£40K+, company van, fuel card, pension 1% match, retail bonus scheme and 20 days plus bank holidays.
Please apply now for your chance to be considered for this excellent opportunity.