Health and Safety Advisor – Covering sites across London and the Home Counties– £30-£35K + Package
Health and Safety Advisor required to join a utilities organisation with offices based near Watford and Welwyn Garden City. This position will require you to cover site inside and outside the M25 with occasional travel across the home counties.
This is a fantastic opportunity for a Health and Safety Advisor to join an organisation with a family feel to them. As the Health and Safety representative for this organisation. You will be responsible for site safety, monitoring safety performance and maintain a strong safety culture as well as innovation and the potential opportunity to grow a team as the organisation grows.
Reporting directly to the Operations Director. The successful applicant will be predominately based on multiple sites covering three major contracts.
The appointed Health and Safety Advisor will be responsible for:
- Safety Audits
- Reviewing risk assessments and method statements
- Accident investigations
- Health and Safety Administration
- Supporting the clients in maintaining HSEQ standards
- Delivering site based training
- Providing SHEQ Advice to operational personal
The ideal candidate will possess:
- NEBOSH General Certificate or NEBOSH Construction (Or equivalent as a minimum)
- Experience working within Construction, Civil Engineering, Utilities, Groundworks or Street Works.
- Strong level of IT literacy
- Full UK Driving Licence
In return, the position is paying between £30-£35K+, company van, fuel card, pension 1% match, and 20 days plus bank holidays.
Please apply now for your chance to be considered for this excellent opportunity.