Health and Safety Advisor – £30k + Car + Business and Personal Fuel Card – Chandlers Ford, Haywards Heath, Maidstone
I am currently looking for a Health and Safety Advisor to join a prestigious organisation, with the ability to be based from Chandlers Ford, Haywards Heath or Maidstone.
Reporting directly to the Health and Safety Manager, the successful Health and Safety Advisor will play a key part in establishing health and safety procedures and practices on a multi-site basis.
Why this is a great opportunity:
- Incredible opportunity to shape the role as your own
- Autonomy to put your safety stamp on the organisation
- Well renowned business with an impeccable reputation
As the Health and Safety Advisor you will be responsible for:
- Reviewing and writing risk assessments and method statements
- Carrying out site inspections
- Carrying out health and safety training
- Conducting accident investigations
The successful Health and Safety Advisor will:
- Hold the NEBOSH General or Construction Certificate or equivalent as minimum
- Possess experience working within an engineering, construction, utilities organisation
- Be flexible to travel across the South of England
- Hold a full UK driving license
In return, the successful Health and Safety Advisor will be offered a salary of up to £30k + company car + business and personal fuel card + pension + holiday package.
This is an urgent requirement and we have immediate interview availability over the coming week. To ensure you don’t miss out on this excellent opportunity, forward your CV to email@example.com