We have an exciting opportunity available for a Health and Safety Advisor to join a well-established Construction that is well established and reputable in their market. This is a home-based role to cover sites within the M25 and is paying £35-45k + Car/Van + Package.
This position is an excellent opportunity for a Health and Safety professional who is looking to get their foot in the door with a well-established company who pride themselves on their impeccable service to clients and reputation within the industry.
As the Health and Safety Advisor your key day to day duties will include but not limit to
- Carrying out inspections and audits on construction sites
- Accidents and investigations
- Providing guidance and advice to all levels of employees
- Writing reports
- Providing Health and Safety advice to their contractors and clients
To be successful for the role of Health and Safety Advisor you will
- Hold a NEBOSH Certificate
- Have experience within the construction sector
- Possess the gravitas to liaise at all levels from site operatives to director level
The ideal candidate for the role of Health and Safety Advisor will receive a salary of up to £45k + Car + Package.
This is an urgent requirement and we are seeking the ideal individual to commence as soon as possible. To ensure you do not miss out on this excellent opportunity, please send your most recent CV in to email@example.com