Health and Safety Advisor- Manufacturing - £35-40k + package
This is a fantastic opportunity for a Health and Safety professional looking for their next exciting, developmental step within their career! Based in Loughborough and visiting one other site, you will be working for a well – established, extremely profitable and steadily growing international organisation, who will endeavor to develop you through continuous mentoring and training. You will report directly into the Health and Safety Manager and work alongside a team of four.
Why this is a great opportunity:
- Working for a well-established and steadily growing organisation who have a pro-active approach to Health and Safety.
- Excellent benefits package to accompany a generous salary.
- Work within a close-knit team, who support and encourage each other.
- Due to the size of the company, excellent opportunity for career progression.
As the Health and Safety Advisor you will be responsible for:
- Operational Health and Safety on a day to day basis
- Reviewing risk assessments and safe systems of work.
- Coach and train other members of staff on site.
- Work to continuously improve Health and Safety culture and safety behaviour on site
- Work with the Health and Safety Manager to implement companywide Health and Safety strategy on site.
The successful Health and Safety Advisor will:
- Hold the NEBOSH General Certificate
- Have tangible experience working within Health and Safety
- Have previous manufacturing experience or in a similar industry
- Be a personable and engaging person who has the ability to communicate at all levels and build relationships within the workplace.
In return, the successful Health and Safety Advisor will be offered a salary between £35-40K with a generous benefits package, depending on qualifications and experience.
To ensure you don’t miss out on this excellent opportunity, please apply today!