Health and Safety Advisor- Logistics - £42-44k + Car, Private Health Care, Pension up to 8% match
This is a fantastic opportunity for a Health and Safety professional looking for their next exciting, developmental step within their career! Based in the Midlands and South of England, this multi-site role offers a varied and interesting career. You will be responsible for the logistics on an operational basis for a multinational, prestigious and extremely profitable company, who will endeavor to develop you through continuous mentoring and training and offer a multitude of opportunities worldwide to progress you within your career. You will report directly into the Senior Health and Safety Manager and have the ability to work on an autonomous basis.
Why this is a great opportunity:
- Working for a well-established and multinational organisation who have an extremely pro-active approach to Health and Safety.
- Excellent benefits package to accompany a generous salary.
- Have the opportunity to progress your career within a worldwide capacity.
- Have the chance to help achieve world class health and safety standards.
As the Health and Safety Advisor you will be responsible for:
- Operational Health and Safety on a day to day basis
- Working closely with Site Managers, Driver Managers and Drivers and Warehouse staff to achieve best practice in health and safety.
- Coach and train other members of staff on site.
- Work to continuously improve Health and Safety culture and safety behaviour
- Work with the wider Health and Safety team to implement companywide Health and Safety strategy on site.
The successful Health and Safety Advisor will:
- Hold the NEBOSH General Certificate
- Have tangible experience working within Health and Safety
- Must have previous logistics / transport / distribution experience
- Have experience of coaching through audits and coaching in terms of health and safety culture on site.
- Be a personable and engaging person who has the ability to communicate at all levels and build relationships within the workplace.
In return, the successful Health and Safety Advisor will be offered a salary between £42-44K with a generous benefits package including; Car, Private Health Care, Pension up to 8% match depending on qualifications and experience.
To ensure you don’t miss out on this excellent opportunity, please apply today!