Site based Health and Safety Advisor required to join a market leading Principal Contractor based in South Wales.
This is a fantastic opportunity for a Health and Safety Advisor to join a Globally renowned organisation which hold an impeccable reputation for quality and innovation. As an industry leader, they are a pivotal part of ground breaking projects which will scope the infrastructure of the UK over the coming years. Reporting directly to the Health and Safety Manager, you will be responsible for ensuring safe working on site.
The appointed Health and Safety Advisor will be responsible for:
- Site investigations and Site Inductions
- Overall promotion of an excellent HSEQ culture.
- Carrying out and reviewing risk assessments.
- Reviewing Method Statements
- Toolbox Talks
- Health and Safety administrative duties
The ideal candidate will possess:
- Experience as a Health and Safety Advisor with a working knowledge of the Construction, Civil Engineering or Utilities industry
- NEBOSH Construction or NEBOSH General certificate or equivalent as a minimum.
- Our client is open to seeing candidates with various experience within Construction, Civil Engineering or Utilities.
Our client is offering a salary and package of £35k - £42k, company car or car allowance, 17% contributory pension, 28 days annual leave and Share Scheme
This is an urgent requirement and we have immediate interview availability over the coming two weeks. To ensure you don’t miss out on this excellent opportunity, please apply immediately to avoid disappointment.