Health and Safety Advisor – Media and Entertainment - up to £40,000 to £45,000 + Package + CPD support
Principal People have been exclusively engaged by a company partner of choice, an industry leading Media and Entertainment business to seek a Health and Safety Advisor to join their dynamic operations across two different business units.
This is a truly exceptional opportunity to join a prestigious brand, where you will be exposed to many exciting risks on a day-to-day basis within a lively and fast-paced environment.
Reporting into the Head of Health and Safety, you will be responsible for operating across three of the company’s offices, all closely located within 2 miles of each other.
This is a great opportunity because:
- You will be working for a market-leading brand within a truly fascinating environment
- For your development as a professional, you will be exposed to lots of different risks
- You will play a significant part to play within a very collaborative team, who celebrate each other’s successes and lean on each other for expertise and advice
- You will report in a people-orientated and very likeable Head of Health and Safety who is very honest, open and clear in his expectations
The successful Health and Safety Advisor will:
- Hold the NEBOSH General Certificate or equivalent (essential)
- Hold a full UK driving license (essential)
- Most importantly, possess a positive and can-do attitude
In return the successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Conducting Health and Safety Risk Assessments
- Liaising with 3rd parties, such as agency workers, sub-contractors and other industry workers
- Recording and investigating any accidents and incidents
In return the successful Health and Safety Advisor will receive a salary of up to £45,000 (depending on experience), plus a great package.
This is an urgent requirement and we have immediate interview availability over the coming week. To ensure you don’t miss out on this excellent opportunity, please reply to us today on 01252 759 162 or email email@example.com to express your interest.