|Job Title||Health and Safety Advisor|
|Salary||£35k - 45k per year|
|Job Published||10 days ago|
|Contact Name||Elliot Ralf|
Principal People have a fantastic opportunity for a Health and Safety Advisor to join a leading construction contractor, based in Bedfordshire covering project predominantly in the South East and London. This is to include a salary of between £35K-£45k + Car + Pension.
This position is an excellent opportunity to get your foot in the door with a well-established and rapidly growing organisation who pride themselves on their impeccable service to clients. Reporting to the HSE Director, you will undertake operational duties including site visits/inspections, reviewing of RAMS, advising site teams, accident investigations and training.
The successful Health and Safety Advisor is required to:
· Hold NEBOSH General Certificate minimum & CSCS Card
· Hold Construction industry experience (Flooring, Cladding, Roofing experience is desirable)
· Training experience is desirable
· Experience on the tools is desirable
· Be a committed and driven individual able to communicate at all levels
The successful Health and Safety Advisor will receive a salary £35K-£45k + Car + Pension and we are looking to secure interviews ASAP. If you are interested in this role, please follow the link to apply!