Health and Safety Advisor - Construction - £40-45k
This position is an excellent opportunity for a Health and Safety professional to join an organisation looking to progress their Health and Safety career, this organisation has good development programmes and an established team. This position will also provide you will a variation of project types and values add value to your experience.
As the Health and Safety Advisor your key day to day duties will include but not limited to:
- Carrying out operational safety responsibilities including inspections and accident investigations
- Advising project and site teams on Health and Safety
- Accident Investigations
- Site Inspections / Audits
To be successful for the role of UK Health and Safety Advisor you will:
- Hold a NEBOSH Construction Certificate (or equivalent)
- Have Construction Health and Safety experience
- Have a full UK driving license
The successful Health and Safety Advisor will receive a salary of up to £45k + Company Vehicle + Package.
This is an urgent requirement and we are seeking the ideal candidate to commence as soon as possible. To ensure you do not miss out on this excellent opportunity, please send your most recent CV in to firstname.lastname@example.org