Health and Safety Advisor - £40-£50k – London – Construction, Demolition and Civil Engineering
Principal People are thrilled to offer a genuinely unique opportunity for a Health and Safety Advisor, seeking an opportunity based in London working over multiple construction sites.
In a nutshell, the successful Health and Safety Advisor will be responsible for a number of sites, based in London and Greater London. You will be travelling to sites on a daily basis, reviewing risk assessments and method statements, site visits, engaging with site teams, reviewing safety plans and safety systems and ensuring that recommended Health and Safety policies and procedures are adopted at each site.
The best bits:
- Working within a growing, focused construction company based in London with the opportunity to progress you career and qualifications.
- Highly autonomous role, managing your own diary with the option to work from either their head office or site-based office in London.
- Engaging with site teams, where no two days are the same. This is an outstanding opportunity to work with a growing company, where your expertise is respected.
- Full autonomy, you will have full ownership of your diary and plan your travel across a diverse range of site locations with travel expenses paid for.
Remuneration and Benefits:
- Basic salary of up to between £40,000 - £50,000 depending on experience
- Travel expenses.
- Discretionary Bonus Scheme, 24 days Annual Leave + Bank Holidays
If you are interested, please apply if you:
- Hold a NEBOSH General certificate or NEBOSH Construction as a minimum.
- Have experience of providing Health and safety advice in a construction based environment, including sectors such as Demolition, Civil Engineering and Rail
- Have excellent written and verbal communication skills.