Health and Safety Advisor- 43k-50K plus car or car allowance and package based near West Drayton nr Slough
Principal People are delighted to be recruiting for an incredibly exciting, Health and Safety Advisor to join a highly regarded Utilities and Civil Engineering organisation within the South East of England.
Working on large projects the successful Health and Safety Advisor will working closely within a team to complete all tasks set. This significant but hugely positive challenge will include writing and reviewing risk assessments, method statements and creating proposals as appropriate for subsequent changes in the culture and operations of Health and Safety across the business and implementing transformation of change and initiatives.
Key responsibilities of this strategic and operational role include:
· Support and advise on all sites
· Attend regular client, contractor and internal meetings
· Write and review risk assessments and Method statements
· Carry out regular audits and inspections
· Carrying out accident investigations and route course analysis
· Create and implement initiatives
· Work to and adhere to company wide Health and Safety standards.
The successful Health and Safety Advisor will hold:
· Experience within Civil Engineering, Construction or Utilities.
· NEBOSH General Certificate or equivalent
· Excellent verbal and written communication skills
· Strong I.T Skills
In return the salary is £43-£50k + company car or car allowance (£5k) + pension scheme + discretionary bonus + Healthcare.
Our client is open to seeing candidates with a varied level of experience of Health and Safety within Utilities, Construction or Civil Engineering sectors.
This is an urgent requirement and we have immediate interview availability over the coming two weeks. To ensure you don’t miss out on this excellent opportunity, please apply immediately to avoid disappointment.