Health and Safety Advisor – Charity - £35k (pro rata) – 6 months – Nation Wide – ASAP
Principal People are pleased to be working with a leading global Charitable organisation, looking to source an experienced Health and Safety Advisor to work with them on a contract basis for 6 months.
The business is seeking support for a significant contract covering sites across the UK. While this contract is initially offered for a period of 6 months, there is significant scope for the successful Health and Safety Advisor to provide further support to the organisation.
Core responsibilities will include:
- Carrying out risk assessments and audits
- Creating safe systems of work
- Updating policies and procedures
- Providing general health and safety advice
The ideal Health and Safety Advisor will possess significant experience of providing advice to a diverse range of organisations on all aspects of Health and Safety.
The ideal candidate will:
- Hold a NEBOSH General Certificate as a minimum
- Possess experience working within a Charity, Property Management, Facilities Management, Public Sector or NHS environment
- Hold a full UK driving licence
- Ideally be a technical member of IOSH
This is a fantastic opportunity to secure a contract which may lead to ongoing work with the organisation in the future. If you are interested in this role, please do not hesitate to apply.