Health and Safety Advisor - St Albans - Up to £35,000 + Package
Principal People have been exclusively engaged by a leisure based organisation who are seeking a personable, approachable and solutions focused individual to work in their growing team.
This is a fantastic opportunity for someoneto join a growing organisation with a truly fascinating client base, whilst also enjoying a work/life balance that we are not used to seeing on the market.
What makes this a great opportunity?
- You will be working with a range of well-known organisations on a day to day basis
- This will be a great opportunity for you to play a significant role in a medium sized organization who will truly value the contribution that you make to the business
- This company and job role offers a fantastic home / work life balance with the flexible working that it offers
As the Health and Safety Advisor your responsibilities will include:
- Conducting general Health and Safety checks throughout the business
- Writing and assisting clients with writing their Safety Management Systems
- Giving Health and Safety advice to the business as well as advisors working worldwide
- Working to foreign laws and the best practice
The ideal Health and Safety Advisor will:
- Hold a minimum of a NEBOSH General Certificate
- Have 2-3+ years experience in a Health and Safety role, with some client facing experience being desirable
In return, the successful Health and Safety Advisor will be offered a starting salary of up to £35,000, 25 days leave + bank holiday, and a pension scheme of 1% match in addition to working flexibly.
This is an urgent requirement and we have interview availability over the next 14 days. To ensure you don’t miss out on this excellent opportunity, please reply to us today on 01252 759 162 or email firstname.lastname@example.org to express your interest.