Health and Safety Advisor – Home based - £30,000 - £40,000 + Company Car and Package
Principal People have been exclusively engaged by one of the country’s fastest-growing Health and Safety Consultancies, who are enjoying another growth period that has resulted in the need for an additional Health and Safety Advisor.
This is a fantastic opportunity to work for a multi-faceted consultancy company who pride themselves on providing high quality consultancy services and are highly regarded within their client base, which continues to grow.
Why this is a great opportunity:
- You will be fully inducted and trained from the start to ensure that you are completely comfortable with the company’s operations and your job role
- You will be supported in any professional development and qualifications that you would like to complete
- The role will offer you a lot of exposure to a variety of industry sectors and business types, which is a great way to develop your skillset and continue your development as a professional
- As the company continue to grow, the remit of this role will become even more concentrated with regards to your region and therefore will offer you a consistently improving work-life balance
- The company are growing rapidly, and this could be great for your career moving forward, this role can genuinely become what you want to make it
As the Health and Safety Advisor you will be responsible for:
- Working with a wide variety of clients and acting as the main point of contact for all safety related matters
- Assisting clients with general health and safety advice, risk assessments and audits
- Managing your own diary and travelling in between client sites (within your region)
The successful Health and Safety Advisor will:
- Hold the NEBOSH General Certificate (essential)
- Hold the NEBOSH Diploma or equivalent (desirable)
- Either have experience of, or be open to working in multiple industry sectors in a health and safety capacity
In return, the successful Health and Safety Consultant will be offered a salary of up to £40,000 + Company car and a great package.
This is an urgent requirement and we have immediate interview availability over the coming two weeks. To ensure you don’t miss out on this excellent opportunity, please reply to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 01257 759162 to express your interest.