Health and Safety Advisor
Principal People are thrilled to offer an excellent opportunity for a Health and Safety Advisor, seeking a fresh opportunity with an employer who offers a fantastic work environment, spoken highly of by their employees and who are passionate about looking after their staff.
The business is committed to developing their staff, believing that their associates are the most valuable asset of their company. You will have the opportunity to work on an autonomous level, being solely responsible for the health and safety on the Basingstoke site.
In addition to this, the successful Health and Safety Advisor will have the opportunity to be involved on 2 new projects upcoming in 2018, giving incredible variation within your working day and presenting new and exciting challenges within your career.
The best bits:
- Working within a company and workforce who value each other incredibly and because of this, the company can boast of a low staff turnover.
- Be out on site working on an operational basis, engaging with staff, encouraging pro-active behaviours and improving the culture on site.
- Have the opportunity to gain strategic experience, by creating strategy for the health and safety on site and then work to drive this within the workplace.
- Being the sole health and safety on site, allows you the autonomy to do as you see fit.
- The company is owned by a global parent company who can offer the opportunity to progress within the uk and overseas.
If you are interested, please apply if you:
- Hold a Nebosh General certificate as a minimum
- Have experience of providing Health and safety advice in a manufacturing/engineering background
- Have the ability to engage the workforce and improve the health and safety culture on site.
The successful candidate will receive a salary between £40,000 - £44,000 + benefits depending on experience. If this opportunity should be of interest to you then please apply today!
Please note that due to a high level of interest, only successful applicants will be contacted.