Health and Safety Advisor - Nr Plymouth - Construction/Civil Engineering - £250-£300 per day – 10-12 month contract
A Health and Safety Advisor is required to join a construction company, covering a single site near Plymouth. They are happy to take on a Health and Safety Advisor with experience in Construction and Civil Engineering.
This position is an excellent opportunity to join a leading organisation who pride themselves on their impeccable Safety culture. As the successful candidate, you will assist the Health and Safety function reporting into the Project Manager on site whilst developing your credentials and experience within a fantastic business.
As the Health and Safety Advisor your responsibilities will include:
· Reviewing Risk Assessments and Method Statements
· Safety Training and Inductions
· Ensuring all work on site is carried out safely
· Supporting and advising on safety on the project
· Carrying out audits and inspections
· Accident and Investigations
To be considered for the Health and Safety Advisor position you must:
· Hold a NEBOSH Construction or NEBOSH General certificate or equivalent as a minimum.
· Have worked in a Construction, Civil Engineering or Major New Build projects.
· Civil Engineering or Heavy Construction experience.
· Be a confident and approachable individual capable at liaising at all levels.
In return, the successful Health and Safety Advisor will be offered a day rate of between £250-£300 per day depending on experience on a 10-12 month contract.
This is an urgent requirement and we are seeking the ideal candidate to commence as soon as possible. To ensure you don’t miss out on this excellent opportunity, please send your most recent CV to email@example.com