Health and Safety Advisor – 40-45K, car or 4k car allowance, Bupa healthcare, pension
Principal People are delighted to be recruiting for an incredibly exciting, newly created role for a Health and Safety Advisor to join a highly reputable construction organisation within Canada Water, London.
This position will offer the successful candidates a unique opportunity to establish and develop a new standard for the organisation in the way they shape and lead the Health and Safety function within the business.
The successful Health and Safety Advisor will report directly to the Senior Health and Safety Advisor with direct lines of communication to the board.
Key responsibilities of this role include:
- Site audits and inspections
- Health and Safety briefings
- Contractor safety management
- Inductions and tool box talks
The successful Health and Safety Advisor will hold:
- Experience within a Construction new build sector
- NEBOSH General as a minimum
- Hold a UK Driving License
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
With direct links to major stakeholders and the ability to make an impact from day one, this is a truly rare opportunity and an incredible career opportunity. If you are interested in discussing this further, please apply today.