Health and Safety Advisor – Manufacturing- £28k to £30k (pro rata) + Package – near Glossop – 6-month contract - ASAP
Are you a dedicated Health and Safety Advisor looking for your next contract?
I am currently seeking a Health and Safety Advisor to join a prestigious business based near Glossop.
Reporting directly to the Health and Safety Manager working as a valued part of a dedicated health and safety team, the successful Health and Safety Advisor will play a key part in establishing health and safety procedures and practices on a single site basis.
This position is offered as a 6-month contract, with the opportunity for the successful candidate to continue on an extended basis.
The successful individual will benefit from a salary of £30k (pro rata) depending on skills and qualifications.
As the Health and Safety Advisor you will be responsible for:
- Carrying out risk assessments
- Creating safety systems of work
- Driving the health and safety culture forward
- Providing general health and safety advice throughout the organisation
The successful Health and Safety Advisor will:
- Hold a NEBOSH General Certificate as a minimum
- Possess experience working within a manufacturing, construction, engineering or high-risk environment
- Have the ability to communicate at all levels
If you are interested in this outstanding opportunity, please send me your CV to email@example.com