Health and Safety Advisor
Are you seeking a fresh challenge with the autonomy to truly shape the role as your own? Are you passionate about Health and Wellbeing, and working for a business who truly believe in safety first? If so, this could be a fantastic opportunity for you.
Principal People are currently recruiting for a Health and Safety Advisor in partnership with an exceptional award-winning business, due to the phenomenal organic growth of the organisation. This is an amazing opportunity to join a high performing business, with opportunities to develop your career at a truly exciting time for the company.
The successful Health and Safety Advisor will be responsible for:
- Implementing Health, Safety and Wellbeing policies and procedures
- Conducting training, toolbox talks and inductions and investigating incidents where required
- Actively developing relationships with internal key stakeholders to actively influence the Health, Safety and Wellbeing culture
- Reviewing conducted risk assessments and method statements and acting as the point of contact for all Health and Safety related queries
- Providing robust reporting across all areas of your role
The ideal Health and Safety Advisor will have experience in the Construction industry within Health and Safety, however we are certainly open to a Health and Safety Advisor who is seeking their next career step.
For your hard work and dedication, you will be rewarded with:
- Salary of 35-45K (depending on experience and qualifications)
- Company car and fuel card or car allowance
- Bonus scheme (paid out 100% last 2 years), 6% pension contribution, healthcare, life insurance and 25 days holiday
Essential requirements include:
- NEBOSH Diploma or equivalent (Would consider NEBOSH general certified)
- Ability to demonstrate extensive experience in construction
- The ability to communicate and engage with all levels of personnel
If this is of interest to you, please contact Daniel Saunders on 01252 759 162 or apply to firstname.lastname@example.org