Urgent - Site Health and Safety Advisor - £250-£270pd – Central London –10week Contract
Principal People are pleased to be working with an industry leading demolition organisation, looking to source an experienced site-based Health and Safety Advisor to work with them on a contract basis.
The business is seeking support for a significant contract based in Central London. While this contract is initially offered for a period of 10 weeks, there is significant scope for the successful Health and Safety Advisor to provide further support to the organisation with upcoming projects.
Core responsibilities will include:
- Attending client meetings
- Detailed report writing
- Investigation/Accident reporting
- Fully supporting the Project Manager
- Reviewing Risk Assessments and Method statements
- Ensuring all works are carried out safely
The ideal Health and Safety Advisor will possess significant experience of providing advice to a diverse range of construction, civil engineering or demolition organisations on all aspects of safety management.
Essential requirements include:
- NEBOSH General or NEBOSH Construction certificate
- Experience within Demolition, Construction or Civil Engineering
- Ability to demonstrate extensive experience in safety risk identification and prevention
- The ability to communicate and engage with all levels of personnel
- Any experience with Asbestos would be desirable.
This is a fantastic opportunity to secure a contract which may lead to ongoing work with the organisation in the future. If you are interested in this role, please do not hesitate to apply. Please contact George Wilson on 01252 954970 or email George on G.Wilson@PrincipalPeople.co.uk.