Health and Safety Advisor - 33-38K plus company vehicle and package based near Hayes, West London
Principal People are excited to present an excellent opportunity for a Health and Safety Advisor to join a highly reputable market Utilities and Transportation organisation within the South East of the UK.
Working on a multiple site basis this position will offer the successful candidate excellent development and training opportunities. The successful Health and Safety Advisor will be commutable to the M25 and hold experience within Construction, Civil Engineering, Rail or Utilities sectors. However, our client is also open to other industries.
Looking to add to their established team, the Health and Safety Advisor will be reporting directly into the Health and Safety Manager and be responsible for accident investigations, site inspections, reviewing all Health and Safety documentation and assisting within the development of the Health and Safety culture.
Key responsibilities of this equally strategic and operational role include:
· Assist and develop key Health and Safety initiatives
· Conduct and review risk assessments and method statements
· Work closely with senior management to ensure continuous development and achieve Health and Safety targets and objectives.
· Advise staff on changes in any legislations to adhere to all compliance.
· Update and create Health and Safety procedures.
The successful Health and Safety Advisor will hold:
· Experience within Construction, Civil Engineering, Rail or Utilities sectors
· Nebosh General certificate or equivalent
· Excellent verbal and written communication skills
Our client is open to seeing candidates with a varied level of experience of Health and Safety within Construction, Civil Engineering, Rail or Utilities sector. However, our client is also open to other industries.
In return the salary is £33-£38k + company vehicle + Fuel Card + pension scheme + 21 days annual leave.
This is an urgent requirement and we have immediate interview availability over the coming two weeks. To ensure you don’t miss out on this excellent opportunity, please apply immediately to avoid disappointment.