Health and Safety Advisor – Education Sector - £225 - £240 per day - Kent – Start date ASAP
This is a fantastic opportunity to work for a well-established independent school as integral member of staff, you will support the organisation in driving their safety culture forward.
Why this is a great opportunity:
- You will work at a strategic and operational level being the sole representative for health and safety.
- This role is working for a well renowned and exceptional independent school
- You will have the opportunity to work on diverse capital work projects valuing £30m+
As the Health and Safety Advisor you will be responsible for:
- Overseeing all health and safety on a strategic and operational basis.
- Being the first point of contact regarding all health and safety matters.
- Providing advice and guidance throughout the organisation to a range of levels including key stakeholders
- Providing training as and when necessary
The successful Health and Safety Advisor will:
- Hold the NEBOSH General Certificate or equivalent
- Be an autonomous working, will have the ability to work on an autonomous basis
- Possess experience working within a variety of sectors, some of these should include: education, estates / facilities management, local authority, leisure and property management.
In return, the successful Health and Safety Advisor will be offered a daily rate of £225 to £240 per day depending on qualifications and experience.
This is an urgent requirement and we have immediate interview availability over the coming week. To ensure you don’t miss out on this excellent opportunity, please reply to us today to express your interest.