|Job Title||Health and Safety Advisor|
|Salary||£40k - 50k per year|
|Job Published||13 days ago|
|Contact Name||Elliott Ralf|
Principal People have an exciting position available for a Health and Safety Advisor to join a well-established and forward-thinking construction organisation. This role is based in North London and is to cover the company’s projects across the Capital. The role is paying a salary of up to £50k + Travel + Healthcare + Pension + Benefits.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a progressive organisation who are looking for a personable and ambitious individual to join their team delivering health and safety responsibilities across their portfolio of works. The business is searching for an individual capable of working autonomously and building strong, long-term relationships with site teams and driving a positive safety culture. This company pride themselves upon their quality of work and subsequent commitment to safety and offer an opportunity for further career development with the continued growth of the business.
To be successful for the role of Health and Safety Advisor you will:
· Hold the NBEOSH General Certificate as a minimum, ideally Construction Certificate
· Hold experience within Commercial / Residential Builds or Large Scale Fit Out
· Be happy and willing to travel within London
· Have a forward-thinking approach to Health and Safety
· Be an engaging and communicative individual able to liaise at all levels and build rapport with site teams.
This role is paying up £50k + Travel + Healthcare + Pension + Benefits.
This is an urgent requirement and we are seeking the ideal candidate to commence as soon as possible. To ensure you do not miss out on this excellent opportunity, please follow the link to apply!