A Health and Safety Advisor is required to join a fast-growing construction services and installations organisation based in Abingdon with occasional travel within the South East and London. This position is to pay a salary of £30-43K dependant on experience.
This position is an excellent opportunity for a Health and Safety Advisor looking to progress their career within a growing and progressive business that works with a number of well-known brand names in the construction industry. You will be solely responsible for health and safety responsibilities upon varying installation environments the business works within and is a fantastic opportunity to develop your skills, exposure and credentials within a respected business.
As Health and Safety Advisor your responsibilities will include:
- Site inspections and audits
- Writing Risk Assessments and Method Statements
- Maintain relevant accreditations
- Keeping training matrix up to date
The ideal Health and Safety Advisor will:
- Hold a NEBOSH Certificate
- Industry experience within Construction (ideally Working at Height, Installations, Scaffold)
- Any experience from the tools is desirable
- Be an engaging, ambitious and communicative individual with the ability to liaise at all levels
In return, the salary on offer for the Health and Safety Advisor is up to £30-43k.
This is an urgent requirement and we are seeking the ideal candidate to commence as soon as possible. To ensure you do not miss out on this excellent opportunity, please send your most recent CV in to firstname.lastname@example.org