Health and Safety Advisor – Consultancy – Home based / Kent - £30,000 to £40,000 plus package
Principal People are thrilled to be exclusively retained by a rapidly growing consultancy based in Kent who are seeking a Health and Safety Advisor to join their client delivery team.
If you are somebody looking for diversity and exposure to different industry types, with the added opportunity to travel internationally to some truly impressive destinations – then this could be a great opportunity for you.
Key responsibilities of this role include:
- Initially being trained and inducted to learn the company’s way of working and software systems
- Advising clients from a range of different industries on their Health and Safety, management systems and day-to-day business management
- Be responsible for meeting with clients, understanding their businesses and recommending corrective actions
The successful Health and Safety Advisor will have:
- NEBOSH General Certificate (minimum)
- NEBOSH Diploma (or equivalent level) qualification (desirable)
In return, the successful Health and Safety Advisor will be offered a salary of up to £40,000 plus bonus and package.
If you are interested in declaring interest in this opportunity then please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org .