Health and Safety Advisor
Are you seeking a fresh challenge with the ability to make a difference?
Are you passionate about Health and Safety, and working for a business who truly believe in safety first?
If so, this could be a fantastic opportunity for you.
Principal People are currently recruiting for a Health and Safety Advisor in partnership with an exceptional, industry leading organisation, based within the Hull area. This is an amazing opportunity to join a high performing business, in a role which you can make your own.
Although the organisation is world leading in what they do, they absolutely will not forfeit health and safety, with it being paramount in everything they do. To add to this, the successful Health and Safety Advisor will join an environment in which internal promotion is actively encouraged and critically; happens.
The successful Health and Safety Advisor will be responsible for:
- Working operationally on site and being a visible presence
- Implementing Health and Safety policies and procedures
- Conducting training, toolbox talks and inductions and investigating incidents where required
- Providing robust reporting across all areas of your role
- Building relationships with the team and management to actively encourage pro-active behaviours and overall, improve the culture.
The ideal Health and Safety Advisor will have experience in the Manufacturing industry and must have experience in COMAH in a health and safety capacity, hold the Nebosh General certificate and have proven success of improving the culture and behaviours on site.
For your hard work and dedication, you will be rewarded with:
- Excellent salary offering between 40-45K depending on experience and qualifications.
- A pension contribution match of up to 8%
- Excellent opportunities to progress within a global company
- Health and wellness checks after 2 years of service.
- Private medical insurance
- Life insurance while at work
If this is of interest to you, please contact Hannah on 01252 954 962 or apply to firstname.lastname@example.org