Health and Safety Advisor - £24,155 for 25 hrs Per week
I am currently looking for a Health and Safety Advisor who wishes to make a real difference to people’s lives!
You will be working for a local charitable organisation operating within the Care industry. The successful candidate will work be based from a local office team member across the very local portfolio. The organisation has a genuine commitment to Health and Safety and state this within the company core values.
This is a fantastic opportunity to work within a quality focused organisation with a varied portfolio supported by fantastic community and volunteer core. As the successful Health and Safety Advisor you will be responsible for liaising with operational managers and supporting them with any issues that arise within the portfolio helping to drive Safety standards.
The Successful Candidate will Possess:
- A NEBOSH General certificate
- IOSH membership
- Experience managing safety within the Healthcare, Care, Charitable, Retail and Education sectors
- Experience working across a multiple site portfolio
The successful Health and Safety Advisor will be responsible for:
- Strategic design and operational implementation of Health and Safety issues across a regional portfolio
- Developing relationships with Operational staff and service users within the community
- Managing their own work load and diary
- Supporting the C.E.O on all matters of health and safety
In return the successful Health and Safety Advisor will receive a salary of £24,155 for 25 hours per week plus a great package. This includes a generous leave entitlement, mileage paid, company pension scheme and opportunity for internal development.
This is an urgent requirement and we have immediate interview availability. To ensure you don’t miss out on this excellent opportunity, please reply to us today on 01252 759 162 or email R.email@example.com to express your interest.