Health and Safety Advisor - £30k rising to £32K + Flexible Working
I am currently recruiting for a Health and Safety Advisor to join a local, people centric property based organisation. The successful candidate will work be based from a local office with travel over the regional portfolio supported by a team of fellow advisors and a Health, Safety and Wellbeing Manager.
This is a fantastic opportunity to work within a quality focused organisation with a varied portfolio where you can make a real difference to people’s lives. As the successful Advisor you will be responsible for liaising with operational managers and supporting them with any issues that arise within the portfolio helping to drive Health and Safety standards.
The Successful Candidate will Possess:
- A NEBOSH General Certificate
- Full UK driving license
- Experience managing safety within a property-based industry like care, housing, education or commercial real-estate to name a few
- The ability to plan, manage and prioritise workload independently
In Return the successful Health and Safety Advisor will be responsible for:
- Advising on Health and Safety issues across a local portfolio
- Developing relationships with Operational Managers and Property Managers
- Ensuring company values are upheld to maintain a fun and friendly working environment
- Ensuring implementation of policies and procedures within the organisation
In return the successful Health and Safety Advisor will receive:
- a generous salary of up to £30,000 – rising to 32,000
- 28 days annual leave (not including bank holidays)
- The ability to buy and sell leave
- Flexi-time allowing for an additional 12 day leave per year.
- Car Loan Scheme
- Training and development package
- Mileage at 45 pence per mile
This is an urgent requirement and we have immediate interview availability. To ensure you don’t miss out on this excellent opportunity, please reply to us today on 01252 954 954 or email R.email@example.com to express your interest.