A Health and Safety Advisor is required to join a Global leading organisation within the Construction industry, you will be based in one of their offices in Essex covering predominantly the south of the UK. This position is to pay a salary of up to £45k, company car, fuel card, bonus up to 20%, 24 days holiday and pension contribution.
This position is an excellent opportunity for a Health and Safety professional looking to progress their career within a fast expanding construction organisation. You will be responsible for driving a positive health and safety culture within a reputable organisation that pride themselves on their excellent safety culture that already exists. It is a fantastic opportunity to develop your skills, exposure and credentials within a renowned business within a construction environment.
As Health and Safety Advisor your responsibilities will include:
- Implementing Health, Safety and Wellbeing policies and procedures
- Conducting training, toolbox talks and inductions and investigating incidents where required
- Actively developing relationships with internal key stakeholders to actively influence the Health, Safety and Wellbeing culture
- Reviewing conducted risk assessments and method statements and acting as the point of contact for all Health and Safety related queries
The ideal Health and Safety Advisor candidate will:
- Hold the NEBOSH General or equivalent as minimum
- Industry experience within Construction
- Hold a UK driving licence
- Be an engaging and communicative individual with the ability to liaise at all levels
In return, the salary offered for the Health and Safety Advisor is up to £45k + package.
This is an urgent requirement and we are seeking the ideal candidate to commence as soon as possible. To ensure you do not miss out on this excellent opportunity, please send your most recent CV in to firstname.lastname@example.org