£25,000 to £32,000 + Company Car – Health and Safety Advisor – East Midlands – Events / Leisure
How would you feel about attending some of the country’s most popular and exciting events and calling it work?
Principal People have been exclusively engaged by one of the world’s leading events companies.
The company are seeking a positive, passionate and progressive individual to join forces with the Group Health and Safety Manager to shape, advise and influence the business on all safety related matters.
This is a fantastic opportunity for an experienced Health and Safety Advisor who would feel comfortable and competent operating in a fast-paced environment during a busy summer period, to have a really valued opinion within the business.
If you are currently a Health and Safety Advisor within a large business or team structure that is limiting the amount of influence your ideas have on business operations, this could be a great opportunity for you to genuinely make an impact within a growing business and put yourself in a great position for progression moving forward.
As the Health and Safety Advisor your key day to day duties will include but not limit to
- Supporting the Group Health and Safety Manager to carry out agreed actions that have been set by the overall strategy of the business
- Reactive work such as carrying out accident investigations, responding to general safety related queries
- Conducting risk assessments, audits and inspections
- Liaising with event managers and different business areas to ensure operations are carried out safely
- Offering your opinion and making decisions that can make a difference to large and well organised national events
To be successful for the role of Health and Safety Advisor you will
- Hold a NEBOSH Certificate as a minimum
- If you have experience of the construction or events industry this could be advantageous
- Have a full UK driving license
Location and travel
- The company’s head offices are based near East Midlands Airport and you will spend 50% of your time here with the other 50% travelling between sites across the country. Given the nature of what the business do, national travel should be expected. You will know your schedule well in advanced, and this is arranged with your convenience in mind.
The ideal candidate for the role of health and Safety Advisor will receive a salary of up to £32k + Car + Package.
This is an urgent requirement and we are seeking the ideal individual to commence as soon as possible. To ensure you do not miss out on this excellent opportunity, please follow the link to apply!