Health and Safety Advisor – 6-9 month FTC - Healthcare - £25,000 - £30,000 pro rata.
This position offers an excellent opportunity for an individual who is seeking a role within an organisation in which no two days are the same. As the Health and Safety Advisor you will be part of a small but supportive team environment within a role that has opportunity to work within a role that will ultimately develop and diversify your experience within Health and Safety. Training within this opportunity will be provided to further develop the successful applicant.
As the Health and Safety and Advisor your responsibilities will include:
- Carrying out audits
- Carrying our risk assessments
- Writing incidents reports
- Completing and implementing the entry of Health and Safety data
The ideal Health and Safety Advisor will have:
- NEBOSH General Certificate equivalent in Occupational Health and Safety or above.
- Experience carrying out operational Health and Safety tasks within a public sector based organisation.
- An approachable personality, great communication skills and most importantly a hunger to grow and develop their understanding of Health and Safety implementation.
In return, the successful Health and Safety Advisor will be offered a salary of up to £30,000 Pro Rata.
This is an urgent requirement and we have immediate interview availability over the week. To ensure you don’t miss out on this excellent opportunity, please reply to us today to express your interest.