Are you a dedicated Health and Safety Advisor looking for your next position?
Principal People are the leading HSEQ recruitment specialists, established over 30 years ago.
With a committed team of specialist Consultants, we currently have a number of exciting opportunities available for a Health and Safety Advisor with experience working within the Construction sectors.
In order to be considered for the upcoming opportunities we have available, the successful candidate must have experience working solely as a Health and Safety Advisor within construction.
Typical duties of a Health and Safety Advisor include:
- Conducting audits and risk assessments, training, toolbox talks and inductions and investigating incidents where required
- Actively developing relationships with internal key stakeholders to actively influence the Health, Safety and Wellbeing culture
- Providing robust reporting across all areas of your role
In order to be considered, the successful candidate will possess:
- NEBOSH Construction Certificate (would consider NEBOSH General)
- Experience working within the Construction sectors
- The ability to communicate at all levels
Please note that this advert is not related to one particular live vacancy, however is a call for expressions of interest related to a range of upcoming opportunities.
We offer a referral fee of £250 should you recommend a Health and Safety professional we have not engaged with in the last 6 months, who we go on to place. Should you know of an excellent individual within your network; please do let us know.
Please note that we are only able to assist candidates holding the NEBOSH Construction Certificate as a minimum, in addition to possessing working experience within Health and Safety. Due to the high volume of applications we receive, we regret that we are unable to contact unsuccessful applications.