Health and Safety Advisor – £34-39K – Homebased with office backed in Leicester – covering various sites mainly midlands based
Are you passionate about Health and Safety professional, looking to further your Health and Safety career? If so, this could be a fantastic opportunity for you.
Principal People are currently recruiting for a Health and Safety Advisor in partnership with one of the UK’s leading Construction organisations, due to the phenomenal organic growth of the organisation. This is an amazing opportunity to join an expanding business, with opportunities to develop your career at a truly exciting time for the company.
The successful Health and Safety Advisor will be responsible for:
- Conducting audits and risk assessments, arranging training for contactors, toolbox talks and inductions and investigating incidents where required
- Carrying out Pre-construction information
- Assisting with creating and implementing new Health and Safety policies and procedures
The ideal Health and Safety Advisor will have experience in the Construction industry within Health and Safety. However, we are certainly open to Health and safety Advisor who are seeking their next career step.
For your hard work and dedication, you will be rewarded with:
- A salary between £34K-£39K (depending on experience and qualifications)
- Company car or car allowance
- 5% contribution pension
- 25 days annual leave
Essential requirements include:
- NEBOSH Construction (would consider NEBOSH General)
- Had a minimum of 1 years’ experience within Health and Safety within Construction
- The ability to communicate and engage with all levels of personnel
If this is of interest to you, please contact Daniel Saunders on 01252 759 162 or apply to email@example.com