- Are you currently a Health and Safety Advisor or Administrator wanting some more excitement when it comes to your day-to-day role?
- Are you someone that enjoys experiencing new environments, communicating with different people on a day-to-day basis and learning new things every day?
- Are you someone that is keen to make a difference and add a lot of value to small-to-medium businesses when it comes to their day-to-day management of safety?
If you relate to the questions above, there is an opportunity that we are engaged on that you will be interested in learning more about.
Health and Safety Advisor – Cambridge / Peterborough / Luton / Chelmsford - £30,000 to £35,000
Principal People have been exclusively engaged by a growing, multi-disciplinary consultancy who provide employment law and health and safety advice to a range of businesses in the following sectors; Retail, Manufacturing, Commercial Property, Education to name a few!
You are not required to have experience from any of these sectors, so please don’t be concerned if you have not worked in any of the above sectors.
The company will ensure that you are comfortable and confident in what you are doing, before introducing you to clients that work in these sectors. This will be through an induction period in which you will shadow other consultants before gradually taking responsibilities of some of your own clients.
Why this is a great opportunity
- This is a great opportunity for you to broaden your health and safety experience and apply it to a number of different industry sectors. Who knows? You may find yourself becoming passionate about something you never knew about!
- Your professional development will be accelerated by being able to clearly demonstrate your application of safety in a range of industry sectors and business types
- No two days are the same!
- Because of the concentrated client base, you can enjoy a consultancy role without having to travel across the UK!
What a day could look like as a Health and Safety Advisor
- Because of the variety of clients and businesses you will be supporting, each clients’ needs will be different. One client may have some good foundations in place, another client may need help getting their safety in a good place.
- You could be helping clients with Risk Assessments and Method Statements (RAMS)
- You could be supporting the client with accident investigations
To be considered as a Health and Safety Advisor
- You will hold a full UK driving license
- Hold a NEBOSH General Certificate as a minimum
If you are interested in applying for the role, please email your CV to email@example.com where your submission will be considered.