Health and Safety Advisor – 25K-33K – Ashton-under-lyne - Covering sites in the North West
Are you passionate about Health and Wellbeing, and looking to further your Health and Safety, if so, this could be a fantastic opportunity for you.
Principal People are currently recruiting for a Health and Advisor in partnership with an exceptional award-winning business, due to the phenomenal organic growth of the organisation. This is an amazing opportunity to join a high performing business, with opportunities to develop your career at a truly exciting time for the company.
The successful Health and Advisor will be responsible for:
- Conducting audits and risk assessments, training, toolbox talks and inductions and investigating incidents where required
- Actively developing relationships with internal key stakeholders to actively influence the Health, Safety and Wellbeing culture
The ideal Health, Safety and Environment Advisor will have experience in the Construction industry within Health and Safety. However, we are certainly open to a Health and Safety Advisor who is seeking their next career step.
For your hard work and dedication, you will be rewarded with:
- Salary of 25-33 (depending on experience and qualifications)
- Car allowance 12% of annual salary
- Mileage expensed at 35p per mile
- Healthcare cash plan
- Life assurance 3x salary
- Pension and retail discounts
- 25 days holiday
Essential requirements include:
- NEBOSH Construction Certificate (Would consider NEBOSH general certified)
- Hold a minimum of 1 year’s experience within Construction
- Passionate to develop a Health and Safety career
- The ability to communicate and engage with all levels of personnel
If this is of interest to you, please contact Daniel Saunders on 01252 954969 or apply to email@example.com