Health and Safety Advisor – North Yorkshire – £28,000 - £33,000, plus car/car allowance, mileage, pension, 25 days AL, CPD opportunities
Principal People are delighted to have partnered with a forward-thinking regional consultancy business seeking a Health and Safety Advisor. The role will provide Health and Safety services and advice to a diverse portfolio of key clients across the North of England.
This incredible opportunity is a rare opening to join one of the market’s most dedicated and exciting growing consultancies, playing a pivotal part in the maintenance and growth of their diverse client base.
This role is an exciting chance to broaden horizons and gain experience in a vast array of sectors and will become a home-based post in time. You will be an important part of a team of consultants which has more than doubled in size over the past couple of years and who are passionate about providing market-leading advice and ongoing support to their client base.
The appointed Health and Safety Advisor will be responsible for
- Responding to the diverse needs of your clients
- Working with a diverse range of businesses and personality types
- Conducting audits, risk assessments and carrying out method statements
- Carrying out client premises inspections and advising clients accordingly
- Providing guidance in relation to Health and Safety documentation - producing GAP Analysis Reports
- Advising clients on upcoming changes in legislation
Why this is a great opportunity
- You will be exposed to future opportunities within an ever-expanding consultancy
- You will have the chance to take ownership of your own development, with opportunities for CPD and becoming a future leader within the company
The ideal Health and Safety Advisor will possess as an absolute minimum
- NEBOSH General Certificate
- Ability and willingness to work across multiple sites
- Full UK Driving License
- Ideally, the successful applicant will also possess a NEBOSH Diploma and graduate membership of IOSH
To ensure you don’t miss out, please contact me on 01252 954963 or by reply to this email ASAP (firstname.lastname@example.org)