Principal People are thrilled to offer a genuinely unique opportunity for a Health and Safety Advisor, seeking a fresh opportunity with a sought-after employer who are passionate about professional development. This is a rare opportunity Paying up to £38k plus package within central London for an individual who is either at the start of their safety career or seeking their next significant step.
The successful Health and Safety Advisor will be responsible for Mechanical and Electrical Engineers on multiple sites. You will be travelling to sites, conducting a number of risk assessments and accident investigations, focusing on risk prevention, safety coaching and ensuring that recommended Health and Safety policies and procedures are in place.
The best bits:
- Working within an organisation passionate about professional development with a goal to progress all members of the Health and Safety team to CMIOSH
- Forward thinking organisation with a progressive approach to Health and Safety
Remuneration and Benefits:
- Basic salary of up to £38k, dependent on experience
- Travel expenses
- Gym membership contribution
- 25 days annual leave
If you are interested, please apply if you:
- Hold a Nebosh General certificate as a minimum
- Have a forward thinking mentality around Health and Safety
- Hold a full, clean driving licence
If this is of interest to you, please contact Sean Flower on 01252 954 957 or apply to email@example.com