Principal People are pleased to be working with a leading Health and Safety Consultancy, looking to employ a Health and Safety Advisor covering sites across Buckinghamshire and the surrounding counties. This is a fantastic home-based opportunity paying up to £42k Plus Package.
This is an amazing opportunity to join a high performing business, with unlimited opportunities to develop your career with outstanding training and development.
The successful Health and Safety Advisor will be travelling to client sites, advising clients conducting of risk assessments and accident investigations, focusing on risk prevention, safety coaching and ensuring that recommended Health and Safety policies and procedures are adopted at each site.
The best bits:
- Basic Salary of up to £42k, dependant on experience
- Fully autonomous role
- Working for a business who are passionate about Health and Safety
- Working within a market leading consultancy
- Working on large Construction projects
If you are interested, please apply if you:
- Hold a NEBOSH certificate as a minimum
- Passionate about Health and Safety
- Have a clean driving licence
- Have excellent written and verbal communication skills