Principal People are delighted to be recruiting for an incredibly exciting, newly created role for a Health and Safety Advisor to join an organisation based in Eastleigh, this opportunity is a majority office based role paying up to £38k plus package.
This position will offer the successful candidate a unique opportunity to establish and develop a new standard for the organisation in the way they shape and lead the Health and Safety function within the business.
Taking responsibility for the strategic development of the HSE function, the successful candidate will take the lead across all Health, Safety and Environmental queries and concerns. This significant but hugely positive challenge will include reviewing legacy policies and procedures and creating proposals as appropriate for subsequent changes in the culture and operations of HSE across the business.
The best bits:
- Basic Salary up to £38k, dependant on experience
- Fast paced working environment within a business you’re not just a number
- Being the point of contact for Health and Safety and developing your own Health and Safety culture
- The future opportunity to travel internationally if this is appealing to you
If you are interested, please apply if you:
- Hold a NEBOSH Certificate ad a minimum
- A knowledge of ISO and OHSAS standards and the ability to maintain these
- Have excellent written and verbal communication skills