Principal People are delighted to be recruiting for an incredibly exciting Health and Safety Advisor position within a highly reputable Construction organisation. This position has an office base near Stockport and is paying up to £45k plus package.
Taking responsibility for sites in North Wales, Manchester and Liverpool the successful candidate will take the lead across all Health and Safety queries and concerns. This significant but hugely positive challenge will include conducting a number of risk assessments and accident investigations, safety coaching and ensuring that recommended policies and procedures are in place and creating proposals as appropriate for subsequent changes in the culture and operations of Health and Safety across the business.
The best bits:
- Working within an organisation passionate about professional development
- Forward thinking organisation with a progressive approach to Health and Safety
- Being part of a leading UK Construction organisation
Remuneration and Benefits:
- Basic salary of up to £45k, dependent on experience
- Company car
- Pension Scheme
- 25 days annual leave + bank holidays
- BUPA health care
If you are interested, please apply if you:
- Hold a NEBOSH General certificate as a minimum
- Have experience working on construction sites
- Experience working with tower cranes or training beneficial