Health and Safety Advisor - £32,000 - £35,000 + Package – Near Wrexham - Manufacturing
Principal People are currently recruiting for an multi international manufacturing organisation.
The successful Health and Safety Advisor will work closely with the Health and Safety Manager who will offer a great opportunity to get hands on with the shop floor. A salary between £32,000 and £35,000 + Package will be given to the successful applicant.
This is a very hands on role and is based on a highly active and extremely large manufacturing site with challenges around every corner making this an exciting opportunity to really develop your skills as a health and safety professional. You will be the only full time Health and Safety team member on the site which will offer a great opportunity to be extremely hands on with the day to day running of the site.
If you are looking to develop your skills within Health and Safety, then this role is for you.
Key responsibilities for this role include:
- Coaching the workforce with Health and Safety practices
- Working to increase behavioural safety
- Reviewing risk assessments and policies
- Focus on continuous improvements within the Health and Safety culture
The successful HSQE Manager will:
- Hold a NEBOSH General Certificate or equivalent.
- Be able to demonstrable experience in formulating, improving and implementing Health, Safety and Environmental policies and procedures.
- Experience within manufacturing
If this role is of interest to you please apply today or contact Shelby via phone on 01252 954 966 or email email@example.com.
Due to the popularity of the role we can only contact candidates of interest.